Escape rooms are puzzle-based games that require players to use their wits and teamwork to solve puzzles to find the way out. The rooms can be located worldwide, and many different types of games are available. Escape rooms in Singapore are popular among companies as a fun method of improving cooperation and coordination between the team.
There are many different qualities you can use to excel at an escape room game, but here are the top five:
- Patience: It is human to get frustrated when you are stuck on a puzzle and must explore every nook and cranny of the escape room before you find your way out. Patience is key to finding the solution after many trials and errors and getting out of there! You must also be willing to put in the time and effort required to complete each game.
- Communication: You must communicate clearly with your team to know where to go next, who can unlock a particular quest swiftly, what tools they need, etc. Communication is also vital when it comes down to solving puzzles—if everyone is working together, it is much easier than if one group member goes off on their own without telling anyone else what they’re doing!
- Observation skills: This one might seem obvious, but it is important nonetheless—you need to be able to observe things around you (and even things inside the room) closely enough that when someone asks, “do these lights turn off?” or “is there any way out of this room?”, you’ll know just what they are referring to without having to ask them twice or look around yourself first!
- Problem-solving: Escape rooms require skills like paying attention, making connections between unrelated data, and thinking outside the box. The quicker and more innovative you are with solving problems and making decisions, the faster you can make your escape! If you are good at working efficiently under pressure, chances are you will also be great at escape rooms!
- Teamwork: A good escape room game requires teamwork and communication skills, and it also requires a commitment from every team member to succeed together and for everyone involved to have fun. The best team players don’t just know the game’s rules; they follow them by working together, so everyone wins!
The idea of escape rooms as team building activities is exciting because it allows people who might not normally interact with or even know each other to spend time together doing something creative and engaging. It also gives people who don’t usually have time for hobbies or activities something to do in their free time. Finally, it’s just fun! There’s no better feeling than solving a puzzle that takes you into another world on an exciting journey.
Book an Escape Room at Lost SG today!