11am – 5:30pm
Weekends, Eve of/and Public Holidays:
Weekdays: 5:45pm onwards
9 STEPS TO BOOK YOUR GAME
(NO UPFRONT PAYMENT)
Already know how to make your booking?
» Skip this booking guide.
After the booking notes on this page (right for desktop view, bottom of the page for mobile view), click on the link to proceed to our booking page.
Using the drop down menu, select the number of people you would like to book for. If you have a specific escape game in mind, you can select it from the Game drop down menu.
To view all available games, leave the selection as any.
Select the date you would like to book your game.
Select the game and respective timeslot you would like to book and continue by clicking book.
If full is shown, the room has been booked by another group. You may select a different game at a different date or time.
There will be regrouping for bookings mades on games with less than 12 available slots.
A booking summary will be shown. You may make changes to your booking before proceeding with the next step.
Complete the form with your name, contact number and email address.
Your contact number will allow us to contact you about your game and a booking confirmation email will be sent to your email inbox.
A summary of your booking will be shown and you will be given an option to add another booking. When you are done with your bookings, click make booking to continue.
Go through the terms and conditions, click on the checkbox to agree and continue to confirm booking
Okay! Your booking is now confirmed and a confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your junk/spam mailboxes.
- Bookings with 7 pax or more are entitled to exclusive room usage. Usual rate apply to all players.
E.g. You can opt to pay 7 players’ slots to book the entire room with 5 pax.
- If you have made a booking for 7 slots, the minimum amount payable is 7 pax.
E.g. If you have made a booking for 7 pax or more and 4 pax turns up, the minimum charge of 7 pax (per room) is applicable.
- If your booking comprise of 2 or more games, you will be required to pay for all the rooms prior to admission for your first game.
- Max capacity for all games are at 12 pax each. There will be regrouping if booking is made for games with less than 12 available slots.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start of game for registration. Games may be shortened if players are late.
- In an event where players are 15 minutes late and cannot be reached via phone, the game will be cancelled.
E.g. The game is scheduled at 4:30PM but players have not arrived and remain unreachable at 4:45PM.
- For your own safety, mobile phones and personal belongings are not allowed into the games.
- Any change in booking must be made 3 days in advance prior to the date of game.
- Individuals with pacemakers and/or insulin pumps are not permitted to enter the games.
- Children aged 12 and below will require adult accompaniment. Usual rates apply.
- Wheelchair admission is unavailable.
- LOST SG reserves the right to conduct security check prior to game admission.
- Please enter a valid email, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Kindly contact us if you did not receive a confirmation email.
- For more information on the above, feel free to reach us at 67171688.